Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well title says it all guys....

Which one is the better of the two?

My first rifle was a G&G M14, but I got a dud of a rifle and sold that thing for a fraction of what I paid for it.

Both rifles have some upgrades in them, but they are both fairly similiar though.

I am thinking about getting the rifle and then putting it into a JAE stock ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've owned a TM M14 and that was the second best long range AEG I've ever owned next to my custom built DMR that I've spent 3 years now building and still am not satisfied. It's super quiet if you want it to be and if you get your barrel and hop-up aligned perfectly it'll have no problem reaching out to 180-200 feet.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have built that exact platform... TM M14 w/ a JAE Stock...
The best Weapon in my arsenal.

on the other hand the G&G Hop-Up is phenomenal!

The only thing I have not been able to check or experiment with on the G&G is its ability to drop into the JAE Stock. The TM slipped in with out any MODS.

·
Registered
362 Posts
If you are putting it into the Kart JAE stock. I don't advise it. The stock in my opinion feels like a cheap toy stock. If you are going to put it into a JAE. You should buy the real one. I have seen it for sale going for about $500 though...

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Im sure you know where I stand on this little debate ;)

I just have to say dont be lead by your experiences with the old Version1&2 G&G M14s the newer ones are completely differnt beasts that have had all the niggles ironed out :)..... cuz not everyone can be as capable as me to make a version2 work correctly

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL....

Yeah I think I got a version one when I got my rifle.

Now I am not to sure if I want to trade the Tavor..... I am really enjoying this thing. She is really easy to move through a cramp field.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.