Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a maruzen type 96 that I love, pdi internals. Great gun, I've been hitting a snow shovel head consistently at 100 yards with .4's and it's awesome. But today I just traded my kjw m9 GBB for a cm048s Ak brand new in the box. What surprised me is the guy gave me a free ICS l85! It was in the box and is new, he told me it doesn't work and that I could just have it. I took it apart to see that the wire connectors were not attached to the the motor, and that one connector was broke. I'm praying that once the connectors I ordered come in, that the problem will be solved. If not The guy at my local shop will charge me at least 50$ to fix the gearbox. So I'm wondering if I should keep it once it's fixed or sell it, I've heard of people converting them into dmr's but I'll stick with my maruzen. The l85 ranges from 3-400$ new. And I plan on keeping the folding ak as my backup weapon, unless I keep the l85 since I'd rather not keep both. Any oppinion is appreciated. Sorry I haven't been on in a while, was busy with football and hunting. But I had surgery on my hand from football and so I'm thinking about getting back into airsoft once my hand is healed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.