I just recently bought my first sniper rifle and new to upgrading. The part list I bought is: 6.01 Precision Barrel, Cylinder, Cylinder Screw, Cylinder Head, 7mm Spring Guide, 550 FPS Spring, High Pressure Piston, Trigger Sear, Piston Sear, Spring Guide Stopper.
Note: I want to buy supplemental springs but don't know the best quality and performance springs that can achieve 400 FPS, 450 FPS, and 500 FPS and fit with my tuning kit without replacing these parts. If you can provide links, not sure if allowed, but if you can please guide me to the right path on the products that will be helpful. I personally want three springs that achieve this FPS due to chrono test and different facilities rules without going over or make it to low.
For more detailed description on each one you may go to novritsch website and check the tuning kit for the Tokyo Marui AWS L96. This may better assist you in helping me. (Please do not bash in this product and only give me advice in upgrading what I already have)
I have several questions:
1) I want to upgrade my Hop Up to withstand .40 BB, how can I do this and what do I need?
From a recent question to novritsch this was their reply:
Hello, The R-hop mod is only needed if you want to use very heavy BBs like 0,46g and heavier. Otherwise you don't need this mod. Just go with the normal hopup, accuracy is the same so you'll be fine.
2) I guess question 2 is part of question one, but from what I see people use in their TM VSR 10 the following identical parts: Action Army VSR 10 Hop Up Chamber, Nineball hop up bucking, and R hop + m nub. My question is, can I use this as well for my TM AWS L96 without a problem(extra parts, fitting, functionality, etc.)? Please be in mind of my tuning kit before answering
3) What do you guys recommend I should upgrade after seeing all the parts that will be included in the gun?
4) Because I am asking for help and clearly do not know if sharing links is possible, but can you can direct me with key words to put in google to search a specific product name which essentially be like giving me the link? I spent hours of search and you guys probably know exactly what I need and find it in two seconds haha. I'm new so bare with me.
5) As stated earlier, I'm looking for three springs that can achieve these FPS with my upgrades without going over the limit: 400, 450, and 500. Where and what spring only product can I find that is compatible with my tuning kit?
Any other questions from you guys I'll be happy to hear. Please advise to only answer the question without any negativity and if links are to be provided please post in stock items only. Live in the USA.