Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, it is the one designed for the real steel. It's a Bell and Carlson, modified for the TM VSR. Here are some pics to show it is the real stock...

^ The part that is covered by the metal with the big screw is where the real magazine would go for the rifle.

^ Here it is with the hatch opened, showing the Zero Trigger.

^ This is where the airsoft magazine is inserted. It is a big cutout in the stock as you can tell. Also the mag release button was installed further down.

^ And there is the stock trademark. Sort of hard to see, but it's there all right :)

Also, I will try to get a firing video up soon, and possibly a video during the OP on sunday :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha hoggie, she's all mine :) And woogie, she shoots like a gem. The only problem I occasionally have is that there is a struggle to get the magazine out. Not a huge struggle, but it does tend to get a little annoying.

That's the only real problem.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Why not take the mags apart and make 550 chord pulls.

Make a little hole to pass it threw, tie a good size knot in the ends, put the mags back together, and then put some epoxy on the holes to make sure they stay.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.