Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Where can I find a Tokyo Marui G18C Airsoft Electric Pistol (AEP)? Preferably with an orange tip. I do not want a gas gun. If there isn't an orange tip version please send me a reliable and fair price store link to purchase it. Apparently no stores in the United States are selling it or have it as an item in their stores. Hahaha, my luck.

Anyways, I was able to find this as a picture in another forum and I'm not even sure if this is the actual original TM gun and not a clone.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun

If anyone can provide where I can purchase Tokyo Marui G18C Airsoft Electric Pistol product, I will really appreciate it. I simply cannot find one and from the looks of this website, TM G18C AEP is well recognized and performing gun. Thanks again.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Reply: Tokyo Marui G18C

Going to bump this post again. But before that, thank you for indicating that this is a hard gun to acquire and find. I also thank you asianwarchief for indicated an alternative to the gun.

Please if anyone finds a Asian, EU, or U.S. Store selling it, please provide a link.
Anyways, I would like to present a new question:

What do you guys think is considered the best (or use a list) of AEP(s) that is able to upgrade in parts and affordable? If affordability is out of the question then just list the best AEP(s) and state why.

Please provide links to these guns in where to purchase. Most gun stores I having trouble finding the gun as they either don't sell it, discontinue, or simply my ignorance.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Well, depends on what AEPs you are interested in, pistols or smgs.

If you want an aep pistol but the Glock ones are difficult to find in the USA, Cyma makes some different compatible versions, P226, 1911, Beretta... they look wrong since they are not proporcionate, but they might be easier to buy.

If you dont mind something bigger and easier to upgrade, I can recommend the JG Skorpion, at 275FPS is powerful (to AEP standards) and I only needed to upgrade the barrel and bucking, but since I can not currently find in stock parts I would suggest just rhoping it and call it a day, you shuld be able to engage at 40m easily. A lipo adaptor will make the gun even more awesome

I'm sorry for not posting links, not really into the USA market and shops ^_^U but i'm sure the known big USA shops will be able to provide everything you need, if not more =)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.