Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like new, I got the rifle from Timm and it's in GREAT condition.

I litterally got my upgrades for it Friday and installed all of them. Only selling it because I need a rifle completed very soon of OPPV in New York and they do not make stronger springs for this rifle yet being so new.

Price list -

Marui AWS $309 (Redwolf)

PDI Raven Cylinder $98 (Ehobby Asia)

Laylax PSSL96 Zero Trigger $210 (Ehobby Asia)

Laylax Perfect Spring Guide $29 (Ehobby Asia)

PDI 140 Spring $22 (Airsoft Atlanta) - Note this item is still in the mail to me.

Total is $668 before all the shipping charges

The parts are all installed (minus spring) and it all works flawlessly. I will try and get better pictures if requested - scope not included and I wont sell it, don't ask.

I am selling it for $449 Shipped for it all. No trades, price is firm.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump - Will accept part trades for a SR-25.. (would like a CA or E1).

I also got the PDI spring, only problem is that it is wider than the original stock spring. With this Laylax spring guide it won't cylce back far enough to enter the piston (the spring guides bearing stops it). In short you will need to get a PDI spring guide to use the PDI spring, or take the bearing off the laylax spring guide).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Leupold clone scope with SPR rings.

I will trade it for a SR-25 or SR-25K plus cash on your end (would need at LEAST $150 added for bills to be paid). Also not really interested in A&K 25's but offer up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.