Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Tokyo Marui VSR Chamber

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Lightbulb 
#1 ·
Hello,
Is there a difference between the stock hop up chamber that you get with a Tokyo Marui VSR G-Spec and the one you can buy online that includes a barrel:

Tokyo Marui Precision Brass Barrel & New Chamber Set for VSR-10

It makes sense that i would be the same but you really never know, it could just be me being a bit thick headed.

#2 ·
The chamber is just like the original TM one besides it's black in color. I think where you're getting confused is the 'Precision' part, I've seen countless threads talk about the TM Precision Chamber when really the only part that's 'Precision' is the barrel.

#3 ·
Yes, thank you.
The reason i'm asking is because i've read that the TM chamber is a lot better than the one in JG's VSR. So i were thinking why not spend a little extra and get better build quality, and a better chamber. So i didn't have to buy the "Precision pack" as well.

Thank you for making it clear to me :tup:

#4 ·
I've never compared the chambers but the only thing that I would assume is different is the meshing between the two halves and the amount of wiggle room the arm itself has in the chamber. But that's nothing some DIY can't fix if the JG is a little out of whack.

#5 ·
I have compared both the JG and TM hopup chambers and they are pretty much the same. I would happily run with either. One advantage that the TM has over the JG is the clicks in-between each adjustment is much clearer on the TM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.