Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
281 - 294 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #281 ·
I'll see about dealing with the images sometime soon. Been busy with university and stuff. I'll make a post here to update once it happens.

In the meantime, there are usable extensions for both Firefox and Chrome that fixes photo bucket links. It's not ideal, but okay for the time being until I deal with it.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #282 ·
Ok, should be good to go. Please let me know if there are any issues.

·
Registered
160 Posts
So my understanding is that if you have the AA hop up you don't need this because it's pre installed correct?

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Sort of. The AA chamber provides perfectly centred pressure as a TDC would, so results are equally awesome.
The difference is that the AA chamber is adjusted by a hex key from bellow, while the traditional TDC mod is normally adjusted by a screw on top, which makes it easier to adjust

·
Registered
5,597 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
My echo-1 PSR started curving right like crazy after ~50mt, it was impossible to hit anything over 70mt with 0.40g bbs @1.9j using a maple leaf 70° bucking and maple leaf lever. After a lot of hesitation I decided to go for the TDC mod.

It's night and day, the difference is crazy, like having a new gun. I tapped the aluminum and used a long screw that I have to cut, I'll add a nut or pvc piece latter. The mod was incredibly easy to do, I'm really happy with the results. I'll test it in the field this weekend and I'm specting a huge increase in KDA.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I Think there is one Thing left out.
How far should the screw go into the barrel, to have both max and minimum hop effect?
I Got a ML hopup chamber, but im getting right curves on my shots, so i wanna try install this. Got m5 screws in 25mm and 15mm lemght

281 - 294 of 294 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.