Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
41 - 60 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Just need to actually drill my barrel now and put the screw in and I'm done. The video tutorial looks good so far! I have used a slightly different method of measuring though and I'm going to post a link to this written tutorial in case anyone doesn't understand or wants to measure Juggler's way.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
I vote this gets stickied too. This in my opinion is a very nice rifle mod and I have been nothing but happy with mine. We need to get as many various styles for this mod and then everyone has options. Something like all who have this Tdc could take pics of their rifles and show what they did and how they did it.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I vote this gets stickied too. This in my opinion is a very nice rifle mod and I have been nothing but happy with mine. We need to get as many various styles for this mod and then everyone has options. Something like all who have this Tdc could take pics of their rifles and show what they did and how they did it.
+ 1

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I've finished it, and the video is done! It is just rendering and will be up in a couple of hours! I just hope I don't spot a spelling error or a mistake in a transition or something after rendering it all...

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Masterjuggler, would it be possible for you to input this video in your thread? It saves me having to make another thread!

Thanks.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Good work guys. I'm glad how we all come together as a community and filled a void that was missing for a long time.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the mod, in all honesty I've been trying to solve this issue for about over 2 years. I have constantly modified my hop up and shimmed it over and over again with not much success. I've known of Noobie's mods but the price was too much for a sport I rarely even play. It's great to see someone who put the time to make it easier for everybody, not to mention the great feedback including another who made a video to support this. I'll try to post my own rifle when I get to this project, you wouldn't believe my groupings if I told you (Try groupings as bad as 1-2 feet deviation.. really). :tup: Keep up the great work!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sounds like you need more barrel spacers bro.
I've got almost every mod you could think of that was thought of for the gun. I've got a JG Bar-10 and you could try to list every mod and I've pretty much done them all that you can do DIY without spending much of a dime otherwise. Thanks for the suggestion anyways, not here to highjack the thread, only to say thanks and to support.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
I was just asking cause that much of a difference in accuracy sounds like the spacers. Since you mentioned you shimmed the hopup arm and it didnt help I was kinda confused,lol.. and the Tdc mod really is only for easier setting and adjusting. It doesnt improve accuracy. Just makes it easier to change the adjuster. I cant understand what else could improve your groupings really. Bucking, inner barrel, bad air nozzle, ammo and the hopup arm needing shimmed are the only things I can figure that could be at fault. I would make a seperate thread on this so we dont take over this one,lol.. mention everything you have done already. I am sure we can figure out whats wrong on this forum bro.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Does it really help that much? I guess its possible since if the screw or whatever is used is 100% perfect flat. Other than that ist only a setting ease from what I understand. I cant bump that goofy adjuster arm anymore and my hop stays set better cause the tdc clicks and stays nice and snug. I didnt notice any accuracy improvments. But then again I am using a new rifle and right away did the Tdc so I cannot actually say how it was before the mod,lol..

41 - 60 of 294 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.