Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else run track? Just looking for fellow runners that need other people to talk to about races. If you just run 5ks or anything ingerenal, post away! Just don't like being alone

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, 3rd year. Last year I ran the 400m, anchored the 4x400m, and ran the 100m. Was ranked 2 for the 400 in our conference.
This year i'm kicking it off with a 800m at Grand Valley tomorrow, very nervous, big competiton.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Placed decent for running with seniors as a freshman, ran a 2:27 800m, which was decent for me, as I have never ran it before. Also ran my PR for the 400m, ran a 53.9. Some kid was a 49 o_O

·
Registered
38 Posts
I ran track in middle school. I ran the 400m, hurdles, and triple jump. My times were close to yours, but not as good as yours. I couldn't run in high school. Now I'm in college, so I run daily for exercise and to blow off steam.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
woogie said:
Nice run on the 400m...... Don't want to toot my own horn, but my PR for the 400m was 49.6, and get this.... I took third in that race ;)
Jeez! Yeah, i should run a 51, 50 by the end of this season. Gosh, my airsoft team is going to love a inshape sniper.

·
Registered
445 Posts
hoggie said:
woogie said:
Nice run on the 400m...... Don't want to toot my own horn, but my PR for the 400m was 49.6, and get this.... I took third in that race ;)
Jeez! Yeah, i should run a 51, 50 by the end of this season. Gosh, my airsoft team is going to love a inshape sniper.
If you are really fast you can out run bbs lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.