Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so big brown truck just brought my APS and I see trigger sticking out of box..
So the trigger is supposed to be attached to trigger box??
It is not 2 piece design??
I dumb question but I need to know..

·
Registered
384 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
From picture #2, it looks like the trigger box may be broken.

The trigger should not be detachable like that.

Check to see if your trigger box has any broken pieces inside, as well as the delivery box.

It's highly unlikely that whomever you bought it from did not assemble the trigger into the box, so I believe a small part inside the trigger box may have broken away from the trigger.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Yep their 2 pieces of plastic in bottom of box , I can see wereit supposed to mount and a jagged edge on trigger box.... So I need a new trigger box?
I would recommend buying another trigger box. The trigger box you have MAY be repairable, but unless you have the proper tools or trigger box experience, I would call it a lost cause. If you intended to use a higher FPS than stock FPS, then a new trigger box (upgraded not stock) would benefit you greatly.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah it is I am pissed I have had nothing but trouble trying to get sniper going first my Tanaka was messed up and now this..
IDK maybe somebody trying to tell me something?
BUt I did find a guy local that has same one with zero trigger I can get for good deal

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I am making progress picked up different APS2 with zero trigger locally..
So between two I can make one and then I will sell the parts gun..
So it should all be here this weekend ...
I am stoked

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.