Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching online and cant seem to find a list of stock parts for the TSD l96, more specifically I was hoping to find out the spring.

If anyone happens to know the type of spring or even have a parts list it would be much appreciated

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
You'd get the spring for it anywhere. Just look up "Type 96 spring" Also I wouldn't mind having a few parts for it myself. Such as the trigger, magazine catch, safety, bolt handle pieces and a few screws.

I know Renegade airsoft sells a few of the stock parts but they only ship to the US. :( for me in Ireland.

·
Registered
127 Posts
fuzzywolly said:
Wouldn't it be cheaper to simply switch out the spring rather than have two different cylinder sets?
Definitely, but I have to admit I am a bit of a sucker for things that are awesome and tend to spend money on them too (I am sure I am not the only one or no-one would have fluted barrels
) and the idea of just dropping the sear and nicely and smoothly sliding the whole bolt/cylinder assembly out and snicking the new one in appeals to me in a way I can't really explain...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.