Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Could anyone tell me if the TSD SD700 (or M700) is worth the money? I did some research and plan on getting it and buying a AEG tightbore for it too. I still need some questions to be answered. Like could a CA APS Sniper spring could fit in it? And can the stock rifle shoot torso target at 180ft. almost every shot? And is the trigger system reliable?

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Judging by the fact that you have asked numerous questions about various rifles throughout the forum, I assume you are looking for a decent rifle stock. I recommend reading in each section, tons of information there.

However, I did some searching and found one for you about the sd700. In there, someone confirms that this rifle (sd700) takes vsr-10 parts. So if you plan on upgrading in the future, you are in luck.

Now, most rifles, especially cheap ones like the sd700, will not be able to hit a target at 180 feet constantly without at least a little modification. Look around and check out some DIY mods, these will help. Also, if you get an aeg tightbore barrel, you will need a new hop up which will help you with your range. Those simple upgrades will help make your rifle more consistent and accurate.

Link: http://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/phpBB/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=254

Here is another link to airsoft atlanta's vsr10 parts section. If you ever plan on purchasing some upgrades this site has alot of good stuff. Link: http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/Airsoft_VSR_10_Sniper_Rifle_Upgrade_Parts_s/110.htm

·
Registered
49 Posts
It would, that would be a hassle though. If the rifle is a VSR clone, you have 2 choices to accomplish what you want to do:

1. Buy a tightbore designed for a VSR-10, install it.

2. Buy a Promy Neo Aero Chamber for VSR-10(iirc, that's what it's called), which will in turn, accept AEG barrels.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The TSD is a great rifle.It shoots about 450 to 480 stock and is VSR-10 compatible. I am not really sure if it can hit a torso sized target every time at 180 feet (i dont really know how far it shoots but it gets .36bbs out there pretty far , i haven't been able to use a range finder to find out how far i am shooting.)

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
hidden187 said:
sniperm24 in your avatar pic what kind of camys are those and were did you get them.
This kind of stuff can be done via pm. ;) I bet he will answer faster and will prevent threads from being bumped up for no important reason. Not that you were the one to necro post first....sniper324

·
Registered
445 Posts
octoberknight said:
hidden187 said:
sniperm24 in your avatar pic what kind of camys are those and were did you get them.
Shameless, shameless necropost.

Plus you spelled cammies wrong ::).
Hey I was not the one to necro post, also on the cammies thing, I may be a junior in college but I have horrible spelling.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.