Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

i own a tsd sd700, which has broke recently. The problem with the rifle is the piston sear has worn down. Not only that (this is where i need help) but i am not sure if the entire trigger assembley is working. Can someone tell me how to test this? If i do ever end up deciding to fix it then i was thinking of buying a new cylinder(mine has been torn up), A new searset(if the trigger does work), and another piston(already got one, but it doesnt fit), also i would buy another trigger system for it if it is broken. I am pretty sure i know whats going on, but i need a way to find out about the actual trigger assembley functioning properly or not.
Any help is appreciated

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
First of all, intro post would let us get to know you. But most importantly, grammar. I can barely understand a word you are saying. Lately people have been disregarding this rule such as capitalizing the "i" to an "I". I just am having a hard time making sense of what you are trying to say.

After reading this though....

Since your piston sear is worn, check the trigger sear to see if that is worn down or broken also. Then check the spring guide stopper for wear and tear too. If all of it seems worn down, you might have to replace the trigger sear, piston sear, and spring guide stopper and that should fix it right up.

If the other parts are not worn down, and there is nothing else that looks out of place or worn/cracked, replacing the worn piston sear should fix it right up. However, I recommend replacing all the sears that way you do not have to worry about them in the future.

Any other questions, ask away ;)

Fuzzy

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Make sure that you have all of the springs in the trigger mech.
Make sure that none of the parts are broken in the trigger mech.
Check for extreme wear on the 1st sear.... the little hook on the trigger mech.
Check the end of your piston..... if it is worn out you need a new piston.

Like fuzzy said .... any other questions please ask... But please tell us a little bit about yourself in an intro post.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry about the grammar, I was in a rush. Well I am prudoo32(don't know why I called myself that) and my real name is Nic. I own a couple spring rifles, with the sd700 being the best, until it broke. Since it broke and I calculated the money to really fix it, I have been thinking about getting a G&G m16a3. The biggest problem is that I live in Canada, which makes buying guns very difficult. It is really bad over here, for example: my vsr-10 CLONE was $270 Canadian dollars. The money I have to pay for parts is ridiculous. This G&G m16 is $393. I am planning on modifying it to be somewhat of a sniper. If all goes well with that gun then I am planning to save up alot of money and Buying the sd700 parts. So i suppose the m16 is a way to occupy me until I get some good money to fix the clone. In airsoft terms my life is really bad right now. I have one working rifle out of four, and it is a cheap m16 spring version. I have a feeling it is going to break on me any day now. I'll post a link of the m16 so that you can read it's specifications. I know it's a pretty bad site but it's like all I have got.

http://www.buyairsoft.ca/rifles/electric/gandg-m16-advanced.html

I have the Accessories for it already, and I am wondering if it will be any good for a medium range temporary sniper. I am just asking around and waiting for it to come back into stock.

responses appreciated, Nic

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.