Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This rifle never ceases to amaze me... check out this video I made today of the out of box performance:

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Looks like the rifle is performing better than the chronograph.

Rifle is shooting pretty darn hard. I would be very interested in how hard it shoots after a few months of use. Most of the clone rifles out there, typically loose fps as the spring wears down fairly easily over time (use). Itleast, that was the case with my UTG mk96.

Would like to see some updates on this. Nice video.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I may need to read up on my chrony manual...needless to say I was quite surprized to see the 600 and 500 mark crossed with the weighted ammo I was using. I hope the spring loosens up before the sears do.

I will shoot her alot, as the hop-up is not adjusting very well. Every shot ends up about 20 to 30 feet into the trees as the shots are way over hopped. It does not matter to what extent I adjust the hop to either.

This hobby wouldn't be any fun without a couple a project guns simulateously.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update:

A few people requested that I redo the chrono test for the TSD SD97... With errors showing on my first test, and the unbelievably high fps readings for a rifle right out of the box, naturally there was some skepticism, so...

Weather delay, I took this opportunity to run a new chrono test on the TSD SD97, here are the results:

Note: .2g ammo only was used for the test

Average fps - 598.81
Extreme spread - 39.5 (High: 610.5 / Low: 571.0)

Here is the video: Pardon my droning... most videos on youtube are funny, so maybe I'll try better at being a little more humorous in the coming videos, until then you'll just have to review the data presented...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.