Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This rifle never ceases to amaze me... check out this video I made today of the out of box performance:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I may need to read up on my chrony manual...needless to say I was quite surprized to see the 600 and 500 mark crossed with the weighted ammo I was using. I hope the spring loosens up before the sears do.

I will shoot her alot, as the hop-up is not adjusting very well. Every shot ends up about 20 to 30 feet into the trees as the shots are way over hopped. It does not matter to what extent I adjust the hop to either.

This hobby wouldn't be any fun without a couple a project guns simulateously.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update:

A few people requested that I redo the chrono test for the TSD SD97... With errors showing on my first test, and the unbelievably high fps readings for a rifle right out of the box, naturally there was some skepticism, so...

Weather delay, I took this opportunity to run a new chrono test on the TSD SD97, here are the results:

Note: .2g ammo only was used for the test

Average fps - 598.81
Extreme spread - 39.5 (High: 610.5 / Low: 571.0)

Here is the video: Pardon my droning... most videos on youtube are funny, so maybe I'll try better at being a little more humorous in the coming videos, until then you'll just have to review the data presented...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.