Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i wanted to Play as a AirsoftSniper !

First i made my ghillie suit everything is fine so far!
Then i bought a CO2 Backup Gun - also Fine !

And after all that the Problems began
as i bougt my Sniper Rifle !

A Mauser SR Pro Tactical (MB05)!
The Problem is the Rifle has 1.8Joule with 0.3g bb's !

Well, Range is maybe about 30 m ! Thats a Way to Short for our
Training facility (Hope That's right )!

I want to get to 70/80m !

Now the Question is New Rifle or Tuning it?

Sorry for my Bad english ! I am from Germany !

Gereetz GhostGhillie

·
Registered
919 Posts
That's a good start on the information. How is the flight path of the BB? does it just drop off or are we talking about accuracy issues? What is the actual velocity it is shooting? Velocity is not as critical as some would think but it gives us a frame of reference. Have you tried adjusting the hop-up?

Paul

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Path of the bullet yeah.
It Drops to the ground . Not much but a Bit !
Hop up is adjusted right, i think so :D

On a Distance of 30 m the bullet Hit area
Is around 15cmx15cm !

It's just about the Distance behause a Good S-AEG can also reach
30m! I want to Shoot from about 70 m!

What exactly do you mean with velocity there ends my english!

·
Registered
615 Posts
I would stick with this rifle and tune it(upgrade some parts and do some mods).

Have you tried the R-Hop? That should increase your range to where you want it. You could also buy some other upgrades, I believe it takes APS2 parts because that is what the Well mb05 takes which is what I have.

You could also turn your hop up, up some more because it sounds like you could use some more hop. Adjust the hop up so that the bb curves slightly up then drops, then turn it "slightly" down and you should be good.

Also try doing the mods that you can find on this forum or the internet.

I hope you can understand all that lol. Good luck

·
Registered
615 Posts
M190 is to much and im sure your arms will agree after using it for a bit XD. M150 should do good with that kit since I think that is the lowest option it will let you choose.

However it is recommended to upgrade your barrel and hop up stuff before upgrading your spring, piston, cylinder etc., unless there is a problem with those parts. Most new players think they should upgrade their power parts first, I know I did, but you shouldn't. You should get a better barrel and shim your hop up arm and R-hop it instead. You should then get the range you want.

Oh yeah, you need to be careful with the spring unless you have a metal trigger box because if you get an m150 or higher spring it will break your trigger box!

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
I agree with the above, I'm not sure what internals does it use but first upgrade the barrel, bucking and hop up chamber.

With the M190 you'll need to change and your trigger.
The M190 is too hard to pull especially if you're prone.

If you eliminate the leaks the M150 will give you over 550fps.

Wolf

·
Registered
427 Posts
A fair few Germans have ordered (successfully) from Airsoft Sniper Parts UK (ASPUK) where there are also "upgrade guides" for each sniper rifle. You could always try there- the owner (Daz) is a great guy and can help you out.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I believe I have one of those rifles lying on the floor of my room in pieces right now haha. I think you are right and it is apps2. I know at least the trigger is for sure cause that's what broke (it's plastic and needs replaced). If I were you I would just take the gun apart first. Check compression in the cylinder, clean the barrel, and make sure the hop up is working right. That should help you figure out what needs upgrading first and should improve your performance once you get it back together even without replacing things.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.