Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
I would stick with this rifle and tune it(upgrade some parts and do some mods).

Have you tried the R-Hop? That should increase your range to where you want it. You could also buy some other upgrades, I believe it takes APS2 parts because that is what the Well mb05 takes which is what I have.

You could also turn your hop up, up some more because it sounds like you could use some more hop. Adjust the hop up so that the bb curves slightly up then drops, then turn it "slightly" down and you should be good.

Also try doing the mods that you can find on this forum or the internet.

I hope you can understand all that lol. Good luck

·
Registered
615 Posts
M190 is to much and im sure your arms will agree after using it for a bit XD. M150 should do good with that kit since I think that is the lowest option it will let you choose.

However it is recommended to upgrade your barrel and hop up stuff before upgrading your spring, piston, cylinder etc., unless there is a problem with those parts. Most new players think they should upgrade their power parts first, I know I did, but you shouldn't. You should get a better barrel and shim your hop up arm and R-hop it instead. You should then get the range you want.

Oh yeah, you need to be careful with the spring unless you have a metal trigger box because if you get an m150 or higher spring it will break your trigger box!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.