Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
DO NOT PUT A 11.1v LiPo IN THIS GUN!!!!!!!! I as well have this gun and I am getting it upgraded, but I am warning you right now, if you put a LiPo bigger than a 7.4v in that gun, it will melt. This gun wasn't built to handle the power of an 11.1v and you will destroy your gun. You need metal bushings (because these come with plastic), as well as a much bigger motor, spring, and everything else to handle that battery. It would have been cheaper to buy a claasic army or Tokyo Marui because these are LiPo ready (usually) and are much higher quality (although way to expensive). i recommend just starting with the metal bushings and a M130 spring. I think one is on clearance on www.airsoftatlanta.com Good luck and Happy Hunting

AJAX dominates!!!!
How can he melt the gun when it is going to be semi automatic only. All it will effect is his trigger response. I do not understand why you would even say this. Unless he has an insane trigger finger I doubt it would do damage.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.