Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rarely ever touch my TV but ever since my sister got an APPLE TV
I've been streaming on Netflix every day after school.
I've finished "Band Of Brothers", started watching "The Walking Dead",
and i'm thinking about watching "The pacific".

Any one else with suggestions of what should be watched or any thoughts/suggestions would be awesome! :)

·
Registered
824 Posts
How expensive is that??? Sounds really expensive. I know this isn`t out yet but Real Steel seems interesting. I don`t know it caught my eye. Of course I am a happy go lucky person. I like happy movies and not horror so thats why I like Rio.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think my sister is paying $7.50 per month but its well worth it giving you hundreds of options to chose from, well im not paying for it so its all good(;.
Hmmmmm and i never heard of "Real Steel" . . . . sounds kinda russian.
Is it a war movie?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Two awesome shows, Firefly, the coolest, most realistic and generally most awesome Sci Fi TV show ever. It's like... Startrek+Cowboys+Secret agents and all the coolest stuff. Honestly, this is one of the best shows ever! Only one season. Everyone hates that. The first episode was slow and scared me off the first time, but if you think so, stick with it, you'll like it later.

Another one is The Unit, and I don't know if it's on netflix. It follows the Delta Force, and is very good. Very well made. I'd rank it as my second favorite after Firefly.

Band of brothers is a really awesome show btw, thanks for reminding me that it exists! xD

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nelsonho396 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei5l3r1dV4I
Seem interesting.
Again it is probably not on Netflix yet.
Real steel seems awesome thats definitely going to be a movie ill go see and they haven't really made a robot based movie in a while bro i'm in some great relief (':

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ajgrega said:
If you're into comedies with best friends, Psych is one you have to checked out. It will never leave you without a smile on your face.
With out a smile? Sounds like my type of movie! :)
Is it like "Don't be a menace" or Scary movies 123 or 4 those movies left be laughing my ass off the entire time and every thing is at least 10times more funnier with friends even the parts that shouldn't be funny. (x

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
felixlaurifer said:
Two awesome shows, Firefly, the coolest, most realistic and generally most awesome Sci Fi TV show ever. It's like... Startrek+Cowboys+Secret agents and all the coolest stuff. Honestly, this is one of the best shows ever! Only one season. Everyone hates that. The first episode was slow and scared me off the first time, but if you think so, stick with it, you'll like it later.

Another one is The Unit, and I don't know if it's on netflix. It follows the Delta Force, and is very good. Very well made. I'd rank it as my second favorite after Firefly.

Band of brothers is a really awesome show btw, thanks for reminding me that it exists! xD
Yeah man you can never forget Band Of Bro's its pretty much a classic by now. Firefly seems really interesting and worth watching. Is it like Cowboys & Aliens?

·
Registered
33 Posts
sani said:
felixlaurifer said:

Nah, not so much like that, it's set in the future and... it's like... I dunno xD check out this trailer
It's for Serenity, the feature length movie that comes after the show and finishes it all up. I don't think there's any spoilers really, and it gives a great look at the show.

Yeah man you can never forget Band Of Bro's its pretty much a classic by now. Firefly seems really interesting and worth watching. Is it like Cowboys & Aliens?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Breaking Bad is amazing.
Sons of Guns just went up.
Psych is on there.
Star Trek (movies and the series)
Sons of Anarchy is amazing.
Weeds is another good one
The Expendables
Big Trouble in Little China
Restrepo (Marines in Afghanistan)
Quigly Down Under
Boondock Saints

... Thats about all I can think off at the moment....

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Can't beleive I forgot the walking dead and restrepo. Another two great shows/movies. I have dexter, friends, weeds and a few other shows saced in my sidereel watch list incase I ever get bored because those are all supposed to be great. Chuck is suppossed to be funny too.I find bored to death and lie to me to be good (not as good as previously mentioned shows though.
I love good tv.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Restrepo is worth watching... a few times.

The only thing that bugs me about netflix is that the closest you can get is 1 season. So now I'm a full season behind in Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Top Shot and Psych; not to mention they don't even have Burn Notice or the Unit :( ... but I own most/all of those so it's ok :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
mattsniper said:
Firefly is a definite must see. Along with Castle. Probably because Nathan Fillion (the actor in both) is badass.
+1 for both of these. Castle is a cop show like CSI or something, but the main character is a world famous millionaire author, and he consults with the police to get ideas for his stories. The show is so awesome and hilarious and surprising, Nathan Fillion, playing Rick Castle, is a great actor and the character he's playing is so much fun.
-tosses two pennies onto the table-

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.