Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
After using a drop leg I will only use a drop leg. Fast draw, comfortable, easy to draw prone, not in the way of any other movements.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I've used a drop leg for a long time now, it's alright, but I really don't like my pistol swaying around when it's on my leg during a dead sprint. I just purchased a Blackahawk 1911 Serpa holster, should be here in the upcoming week. I will update then.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For a suppressed pistol, I would recommend either a holster that you can attach to a MOLLE vest or a hip holster. If you use a drop leg, you'll have restricted movement with that leg.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I use a dropleg holster that I got for free as the drop side of things was broken :)
It was adapted to fit as a hip holster.
For the suppressor side of it I just cut the bottom so it would fit through and put a stitch in to prevent it all falling appart.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I use a dropleg holster that I got for free as the drop side of things was broken :)
It was adapted to fit as a hip holster.
For the suppressor side of it I just cut the bottom so it would fit through and put a stitch in to prevent it all falling appart.
That's kind of what I was envisioning. Maybe make a tube out of nylon to cover the suppressor and keep it from breaking off.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I use to run a universal leg holster but I lost a couple of pistol magazines that way. I've switched to a Serpa holster now that's mounted to my vest. It's a bit hard to draw in the prone but otherwise it's quick and I haven't lost a magazine for it yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.