Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy,

I'm Dave.

I've been playing airsoft here in Florida for about two years. I started playing with a small team called Firezone in Orland about 4 months ago and I usually run assault stuff but I'm just getting into the sniper stuff.

I bought a UTG MK96 for my son and kind of pirated it from him after siting in the scope.

I plan on moving into sniper role more often as my team grows and I am lucky enough to have a former military sniper on my team to shadow.

Thanks for having me.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Welcome aboard Dave, in case you haven't already familiarized yourself with some of our staff I'm Mosin, one of the Airsoft Sniper Administrators. Along with Livonia and Embed, we also have Oakey, Dutton and several others all around the world that help our moderation staff out. Now, admin side away I see you're interested in getting into the role, well that's exactly what this forum is for. Be it a newcomer to the sport like yourself, or even a USMC Scout/Sniper, you can come up on here and maybe get some new ideas you might not have been able to think of along with any help needed on the technical side of the house (I know Vindicare is the guru of all Electric DMR platforms, while Livonia and I seem to have more of a knack for the APS-2 and Maruzen L96 version, which are the higher quality counterpart to what you have there).

Anyways, feel free to post up and learn some knowledge.

-Mosin
Airsoft Sniper Administrator

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.