Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's this airsoft rifle I just saw, I said airsoft rifle if you can believe it.

By the looks it's a spring power bolt action with a chassis system similar to competition air rifles like Steyr and Anschutz.

It's most definitely an absolutely terrible purchase as you can buy regular air rifles in about every country with airsoft, and 5cm groups at 10m is absolutely ridiculous as airguns can do that at 100m for less money.
Still, it looks cool and I'm curious to see what it's like inside of the barrel, hop, and cylinder system, if it even has a hop.

·
Registered
150 Posts
“5 hits in 5cm at 10 metres“,my SRS fully upgraded, can hit a 7cm metal disc at 50 metres (measured) 3 out of 5 shots with the other 2cm out side the circle, every site I have played at has a 100ft med with any gun over 400fps,

·
Registered
349 Posts
It's probably aimed for IPSC or something.
If you're into competition airgun shooting then you'd know a stock like that would cost close to 1k. I do think it's stupid to make it for airsoft but it's definitely not marketed to you guys. Ever checked the Maruzen APS3?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Not surprised, for the distance they shoot they don't need hop up and it would only mess up the accuracy.

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
Ares. Designers of the worst rifles made to look like the best. Bunch of plonkers

·
Registered
598 Posts
The rifle is literally made using Olympics race stocks, looks good but like most Ares stuff the internals are dumb at best.
Man even fucking Double Eagle actually makes good internal designs, just pitch their rifle to the Mainland Chinese and they probably would make this gun both cheaper and actually competitive

1 - 15 of 15 Posts