Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best sniper setup I can get for under 300 bucks? Also as a sidearm what is the best glock out there?I am new to this forum and all you guys seem very knowledgeable.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
1:read the rules

2:you MUST make a intro post on the intro board first

3:The "best" is subjective, your weapon is a extension of yourself. Also different play styles will change the weapon you want.

A "camper" can use a heavy sniper rifle and a nice long sexy barrel
A "stalker" might want mid or light weight setup.
A "squad marksmen" will be mid geared and be with his squad

need more information before someone can properly help you

btw, INTRO POST.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Intro post? I don't even have a sniper yet. What do I have to show off? I am a run and gun player but I am looking into becoming a sniper. I have 4 aks lol.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Intro post? I don't even have a sniper yet. What do I have to show off? I am a run and gun player but I am looking into becoming a sniper. I have 4 aks lol.
Ok scrub. the intro post is not to show off, it's just ment to be a "Hi i'm here, i play, blah blah blah"

Thank you for not reading the rules.

·
Banned
238 Posts
What is the best sniper setup I can get for under 300 bucks? Also as a sidearm what is the best glock out there?I am new to this forum and all you guys seem very knowledgeable.
Setup as in, primary and secondary? Or just a BASR?

If just a bolty, than that's actually a good question....i couldn't tell you which one shoots best from out of the box.

I'd say choose a bolty which appeals to you the most, then go and read reviews, etc. Search Google and ASF will come up quite a lot.

As for a Glock, i've had a KJW and KSC and both were excellent. Again its a matter of preference.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Ok scrub. the intro post is not to show off, it's just ment to be a "Hi i'm here, i play, blah blah blah"

Thank you for not reading the rules.
Do not be rude, there is no reason to be rude at all.
I'm not trying to be an Admin, or anything, but there is no reason to degrade your maturity to match the OP's.
-----------------
because if you are going to be rude, be subtle :p

·
Registered
231 Posts
Korea Has Nukes, do an intro post, otherwise I'd imagine Admins would take action.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Well, now that that is sorted out, I would like to know too. Im looking for a consistent and reliable bolt action for sub $300. Preferably $200. The Echo1 M24s any good? I had one once, and while it looked sick, it never shot well. That was 3 years ago tho.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Well, now that that is sorted out, I would like to know too. Im looking for a consistent and reliable bolt action for sub $300. Preferably $200. The Echo1 M24s any good? I had one once, and while it looked sick, it never shot well. That was 3 years ago tho.
typicaly echo1 is good in almost everything thing. seems like they pick and choose from other companies and upgrade the weapons.
my PKM is comming from them, and i know it's mostly A&K + matrix + echo1 upgraded parts.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
A bar 10 is a good starter rifle, upgrades are easily available and plenty to choose from..

The Echo1 M24 "M28" is a freaking BEAST! Few downfalls though, so if you dont have the money to spend, or hold on to it till you can save up a little, piece by piece, its not the rifle for you.

I couldn't love my M28 any more than I do. Sweet range and accuracy, but it took time to setup how I wanted it.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
I did a few do it yourself mods.

Tdc mod
shimmed hopup arm
cut off the fang type nubs from the hopup arm, glued rubber aeg nub on
wrapped teflon tape on my bucking, and the cylinder head threads.

I made a 90 degree piston, aluminum spring guide, beveled the inside of the cylinder head, got an S Trigger, and reinforced my cylinder.

all the info for everything DIY mods are on here in the database. use the search and it will show up.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts