Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I had a question regarding the camo to attach my custom ghillie onto. I play in a more desert type region, but thee are definitely green shrubs and trees. I will attach veg (of course), that will more likely have a light brown/greenish hue. Would woodland be the best camo for walking around with a desert ghillie, or would muti-camo? ??? Sorry I don't have any pictures of the terrain. If you want to know just look up Mr. Paintball USA in google images. :(

What cammo do you use with your ghillie??

Thanks,
Shooter

·
Registered
506 Posts
Mr. Paintball in Escondido right? Then yeah, I know where that is. You'll probably just want a standard desert camo. Nothing too fancy, I'm sure woodland would work just fine, the ghillie will cover it up.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Agreed, standard desert camo. I have seen some pics in desert terrain and desert camo is the best route in my opinion. I would think woodland would stick out too much.

Looked up the images on google but was not sure what field was which. But I stand by desert camo. That is the type I would go with if I was going to play in that type of environment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.