Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any1 can help tell me the best upgrades for the tokyo marui vsr-10 rifle. I have looked around alot and i have got many different answers. I was also wondering if any1 knows where the best place to get them is.

· Registered
1,045 Posts
First things to buy are Stronger trigger sears, a 150 or 170 spring and a better hop rubber (either Nineball or Firefly hard) and some high quality ammo, then a better piston, tight bore barrel and a bearing spring guide thats about it really. Some people love the Zero Trigger( which comes with its own piston) but personally I don't see the point.

· Registered
21 Posts
I plan on upgrading a jg bar 10, I figured I'd go through the vsr-10 forum for ideas. I'm taking note of parts your naming off, but what sites do you recommend I check out. I already went through airsplat and half the stuff you mentioned isn't there?

· Registered
1,045 Posts
Goji said:
http://edgicustom-usa.com/
I love all of those parts, and many can vouch for their quality.
Tis a nice thought, but go and seek out the tight bore discussions that I have posted in and around the forum, I believe 2 are in the Tech section, where I explain why anything under 6.02mm is just hyped up BS to get you to part with your hard earned, and the same goes for anything over 509mm long aswell, with the widely accepted and most accurate barrel you can fit to a VSR is 450mm long and 6.03mm in diameter ;)

To save you looking everyone ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.