Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been hesitant to get a sniper for awhile now but I’m looking to pull the trigger on the idea of it in about May. I looked at fuzzywolfy’s guide to your VSR 10 and I’m wanting to do a large purchase of upgrades and drop them in all at once. So please leave your input and tell me what to change.

In USD/$

TM VSR 10 Pro $225

Action Army “Zero” Trigger kit w/ 90 degree piston $160

Angel Custom CNC Aluminum "Space Collar" $10

Angel Custom PSS10 Mega-Up VSR-10 Power Up Spring - SP150 $15

Maple Leaf Crazy Jet Inner Barrel for Tokyo Marui VSR-10 Sniper Rifles (Length: 428mm) $45

Action Army Hop-up Chamber for Tokyo Marui / Well VSR-10 Sniper Rifles $55

DangerWerx High Engagement Hopup Lever for VSR-10 Series Airsoft Sniper Rifles - Type B $22

Maple Leaf Hot Shot Hop-Up Bucking for Crazy Jet Airsoft Inner Barrels (Type: 60 Degrees) $10

·
Registered
969 Posts
Probably should consider just buying an SSG10.

If you want to build it and spend more money... then I'd avoid angel custom completely for starters.

You won't need the hop up lever if you get the AA chamber, and you'll want the Mr. Hop bucking from Maple Leaf, not the hot shot. You'll also want a skeees or panthera nub.

I'd also suggest getting a barrel other than the Crazy jet. A steel 6.03mm or tighter will likely perform better.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably should consider just buying an SSG10.

If you want to build it and spend more money... then I'd avoid angel custom completely for starters.

You won't need the hop up lever if you get the AA chamber, and you'll want the Mr. Hop bucking from Maple Leaf, not the hot shot. You'll also want a skeees or panthera nub.

I'd also suggest getting a barrel other than the Crazy jet. A steel 6.03mm or tighter will likely perform better.
Thanks much will take into account, the SSG10 was kind of off the table for what I've herd about it but I will see!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
960 Posts
Action army zero trigger is a no.
The S trigger from Springer custom works is the best in my opinion paired with a WASP or the spring custom works piston.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Reactions: KelzarH2k
1 - 6 of 6 Posts