Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to airsoft, and I am hoping to soon get the Classic Army m24 Enhanced Sniper Rifle from AirsoftGI.com. I was wonder, what are some upgrades available. I mainly want new cylinder, spring, and a barrel. So basically anything internal. Please respond back as I am really anxious to see the parts. Thanks =)

·
Registered
571 Posts
1. Intro Post, and we're strict on grammar, so keep that in the back of your head.
2. If your new to airsoft, I'd advise against the CA M24, it's maitinence hungry from what I've experienced.
3. Upgrades aren't cheap, your going to be spending atleast a couple hundred to get the rifle to field legal velocities and accuracy.

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
An introduction can be made here:

I see that you've already stumbled across some of the threads about upgrading this rifle, so I won't direct you there. To answer your question though, you most likely will not be able to find all the parts in one central location. It took me about a year to accumulate all the parts I have for my M24, my APS was a little bit quicker, 6 or so months. With that said, I can't really point you in a specific location, because it's so sporadic on what websites have for bolt actions anymore. Your best best is to look at the bigger US retailers and see what you can get stateside, but a lot of it you're going to have to look for overseas.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, Dutton, I have decided that this rifle isn't really for me so I am ordering a JG Bar-10 and have also added a PolarStar VSR-10 Spring Guide, PolarStar Lightweight 45 degree Piston w/ Delrin Guide Rings, PolarStar Highflow Cylinder Head for VSR-10, and a 500 F.P.S+ Spring for JG Bar-10. I found all of these upgrade parts at Evike.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.