Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys. I have Well MB4403. (TM L96 AWS clone) I will buy ML buckings and concave spacer but i cant make my mind up about inner barrel length. Ive read all your comments buy i dont really get it. These are the barrel i think i can buy. Could you guys recommend any of them?

Laylax PSS10 6.03mm Inner Barrel for VSR-10 / G-Spec (555mm)

Madbull STEEL BULL 6.03mm Tight Bore Barrel (Stainless Steel / 509mm)

Madbull STEEL BULL 6.03mm Tight Bore Barrel (Stainless Steel / 455mm)

Laylax PSS10 VSR-10 TN Barrel 6.03 (430mm)

Madbull STEEL BULL 6.03mm Tight Bore Barrel (Stainless Steel / 363mm)

PS: Some of them have bridge but i can file it down. I added 363, 430 and 455 mm barrels just bcs your comments.

Any help would be appriciated.

Cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the laylax 555mm barrle but I had to cut the bridge to make it use ML bucking.
i still havent cut it because it sits so nicely into my muzzle breach i almost dont need barrel spacers
Thanks a lot. I did cut my stock inner barrel and i ordered ML buckings and tensioner. I decided to try my stock barrel with ML and then i will buy inner barrel.

And are you still using stock flash hider? Couse stock inner barrel is 509 mm and when you change it to 555 mm, did it pass through the flash hider? I only noticed today when i disassemble my rifle that there is a sth in the way for 555 mm inner barrel (any barrel longer than 509 mm) to get through the flash hider. And i think it need to be file down in order to use 555 mm.

One more question =), are you happy with results of 555 mm? Couse ive read earlier in this topic that cylinder volume is not enough for it or sth like that.

Cheers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey,
About feeding issues, would it help that if you stuck something under loading ramp so you cant screw all the way? By doing that loading ramp may stay little bit more below and it may make easier for bbs to get into ramp. Idk now if it works, it just pop up in my head on the way home.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts