Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Reliku. I have brand new MB4402 with all AirsoftPRO parts but different piston and M160 spring. Now i`m waiting for maple leaf monster (diamond) 70 degree bucking along with a ML concave nub. But i don`t know how long barrel to buy 300 or 360 and 6.01 or 6.03.

The air seal was terrifying on stock parts out of the box. The massive air leak was on piston head. And one nub that hold BB in place was stuck as well the gun wont fire BB out of the barrel (air leak?)

But it`s a good gun for upgrade for only 79,92 € :tup: and i like it more then MB01.

After upgrade the gun is strong and i can hit a person 70m away with 0.30

We need only aftermarket cnc hop up chamber and a loading ramp :bow:

What is your fps and max range? Any new mods?

Kind regards
from Slovenia

·
Registered
11 Posts
Some good news from Airsoft PRO

ETA of AWS piston head is aprox 1-2 weeks.
We are preparing AWS hop-up unit - date of sale is aprox jan-feb 2018

About BB`s, i will use heavier 0.46 ones in the future. The 0.30 are to light, but the original hop up wont lift any heavier so for now i`m stuck to 0.30.

About disassembly AWS or AWS clone is not so bad and yes it take little longer than L96 but in overall AWS is much better build and the barrel is rock solid.

·
Registered
11 Posts
How about fluted outer barrel. Will be there some problem with end cap and ML CJ barrel ? Can the m170 spring compensate cylinder volume with longer barrel?

Now i have M160 circa 530fps and can hit target 60m (4of5) away but original hop up gasket is bad with some air leak around nozzle (maybe missing compression ring at beginning) when testing compression with finger on barrel. Also BB turns little to the right. I`m thinking that .03 are to light.

In the end there is also CO2 drop in kit :D and then, there is no limit.

Feeding ramp is sometimes silky smooth and here and there BB got stuck on ramp. Then just pull the bolt back and tilt the rifle forward and you can hear BB got free. Then push bolt forward and fire.

The AP cylinder was the same dimension as original one so the white spacer for cylinder stays in receiver.

My AWS is pretty loud and you can hear little pop when shooting.

The most heated part on my MB01 was receiver because there was no spare part and hop up screw.

Sorry for my poor english :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi. I drilled end cap with 8.5mm but BB still got hit inside end cap. Maybe I must get better barrel spacer? But now i can hit head target 65m away. Max range with little over hop is 80m but i can still hit target but not always . I also noticed after testing that i forget to insert two springs and pins into hopup chamber. The feeding BB`s into barrel is now smother.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I drilled 9,5mm and now i don`t have problems with BB hitting end cap. But I can`t find right barrel spacer for my MB4402 :(

I like that heavier BB`s now i using Madbull 0.43g and they are flaying further and more precise.

I`m still waiting for ML nub to arrive but right now I`m using DIY eraser nub.

Reliku what do you think about CM.702?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Today i received my crono and my gun is to HOT with .43 i get around 355 +- 1fps but sometimes i measured 367fps. And i think that stock barrel was better because sometimes my bb turn`s right and is less accurate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts