Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I haven't had any jams since I removed the guide rods, so I'm glad to have removed them :)

That being said, I still keep them, should I ever need them again...

The airsoftpro piston is fairly nice, it gives a 100% seal but the bolt push gets a tad stiff because the O-ring is slightly too large I think. Can't compare it to the PDI one though since I don't have one :shrug:

But as always (lol), I'd recommend airsoftpro, especially for the price :tup:
By guide rods, are you talking about the two pieces of plastic with the small springs that fly out when removing the hop up from the outer barrel?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have never had any loading issues with BB's up to 0.36g. The 0.40g I use sometimes do get jammed (all BB's madbull's - hate the grey colour). The rifle (my signature) is otherwise great.

BTW what dimensions have you printed those barrel spacers?
Same with me for the most part. The 0.36g sometimes get jammed but is easily fed by tilting the front of the gun down slightly.

0.40g and above requires the tip of the barrel to be pointed nearly straight down to feed. Such a pita....

I ordered the metal feeding fin. Does anyone here have experience with that part? I really hope it fixes the feeding issue but I feel like the poor quality of the plastic feeding ramp is to blame too.

1 - 4 of 5 Posts