Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
I managed to do a full disassembly, cleaning, and reassembly in about 2 hours the first time I got it. I needed some help from people on this forum, so I'm talking total time here. It's pretty easy but it was by no means my first bolt-action rifle...it depends how familiar you are with the process.

·
Registered
346 Posts
The stock TM vsr-10 chamber is good. The stock JG Bar-10 is not so good (although it's not bad)

If you've got the bar-10, I'd get the TM precision chamber+barrel first. If you've got the TM vsr-10 already, get a laylax, edgi, or PDI barrel (these run you around $130...). If you go for the TM precision chamber you'll want to replace your inner barrel eventually anyway, but you can wait a while.

If you have the TM the stock bucking is good, if you have the JG then I'd suggest you try to find a nineball (if you can) or a firefly bucking. That's the only problem with the JG bar-10's...100% upgradeable but keeping the hop up and bucking isn't that great an idea b/c of TM's higher quality.

After that, get laylax internals in this order: cylinder head, piston+trigger sears or zero trigger, spring guide, cylinder (teflon), and then the rest is just externals and whatnot.

I've got a lot of extra time on my hands but it would have been better if you'd taken a look at the vsr-10 section of the website first. Also next time state the brand of the gun

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.