Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
This is STUPID.

You're not "impressive". I've got my Maruzen shooting at 700 FPS before. (Perfect Compression, 210 SP, Tightbore) w/ a .2

You're just stupid for doing this, and honestly, if I saw someone like this at my field, i'd be pissed.
It's irrespondsible, and just flat out DUMB.

150 MED? Whoever lets you play is just as stupid. High FPS doesn't make you "good" at sniping, or any of this. It makes you dumb. We play for FUN, not to draw BLOOD. A 550 FPS .40 is INSANE. You'll break skin at 200 feet, and don't say "No dude, it doesn't". You're insane for doing this.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hoggie said:
This is STUPID.

You're not "impressive". I've got my Maruzen shooting at 700 FPS before. (Perfect Compression, 210 SP, Tightbore) w/ a .2

You're just stupid for doing this, and honestly, if I saw someone like this at my field, i'd be pissed.

150 MED? Whoever lets you play is just as stupid. High FPS doesn't make you "good" at sniping, or any of this. It makes you dumb. We play for FUN, not to draw BLOOD. A 550 FPS .40 is INSANE. You'll break skin at 200 feet, and don't say "No dude, it doesn't". You're insane for doing this.
Sounds like your mom broke your toy gun. why you so mad. what i do to you? Plus I can shoot dead on at 90 yards

·
Registered
94 Posts
From the Official Forum Rules section.

8. Talk of 550+ FPS is prohibited. Anything over 550fps is beyond standard regulations and safety. We do not condone or care to hear about any hot rifles. Any talk will be removed from the forum.

And please use proper English and spell check.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Again very irresponsible.

I will admit that I have had a rifle that shot 600 fps, just to make sure the parts would hold up to the stress. After the test I reduced it to make sure that THE OTHERS ON MY FIELD WERE SAFE.

And like Odin said... you shouldn't be talking about this on this forum.

·
Registered
745 Posts
ssgspeedman55 said:
hoggie said:
This is STUPID.

Sounds like your mom broke your toy gun. why you so mad. what i do to you? Plus I can shoot dead on at 90 yards
90 yards? Right. 250+ feet dead on is a challenge to get consistent shots at. And my gun isn't broke. What did you do? You make the sniper community look like innogrant people.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.