Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

this is actually my first post but I've been following these forums ever since I first decided I'd start a carreer as an airsoft sniper.

The problem is as follows: I ordered an UTG L96, gotten it today and did a few tries. With the scope zeroed horizontally I was finally able to see the path of the BB and noticed something strange - it arched upward and to the left.

I tried playing with the hop-up, didn't help. I haven't tried using heavier bb's yet as I don't have them (just have the 0.25s that i got with the package) but in all fairness the weight shouldnt affect the bbs going sideways ... or would it?

Anyway, my question is, how the hell do i get my bbs to fly in a straight line for the whole duration of the flight?

ps.: The gun is supposed to have something over 450fps (different reviews state its 500 to 480 but i highly doubt it).

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its not a problem of me not being able to fix the scope, i have 3 turrets on my Leapers 4x40 and it would be kindof strange to put it up the wrong way.

When i read the DRM thread that Vindicareassassin wrote I kindof figured it was the hop up fucking me over, the only problem being i don't think i have the skill or knowledge necessary to go and disassemble the whole gun and fix it.

The problem is the gun shoots in a straight line, only if i tilt it to the right by 10 degrees or so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.