Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a Utg L96 for a couple of months now. I'm looking at upgrading the barrel and hop up unit an affordable price. I was wondering if anyone has heard of the Masamune 6.01mm Extreme Precision Inner Barrel for MK96 (510mm) from airsoft GI, and if it would work with an upgraded hopup unit such as a PDI

This is my first post so please be nice:tup:
Thanks for the help

·
Registered
384 Posts
I own a Masamune 6.01mm. It's not stainless steel like they claim, it's actually brass. The barrel is poor quality and it will NOT work with a PDI hop-up chamber without making modifications.

Madbull barrels were proven to actually be tighter than what was claimed... 6.01mm was actually closer to 6.00mm. This is not necessarily a good thing, but they are compatible with the PDI hop-up.

Prometheus barrels are 6.03mm as the company claims, and these line of barrels will have a higher chance of giving better performance, as well as providing compatibility with PDI hop-up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.