Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So im back and a trigger sear is not the answer for me. i put in a new one i had laying around and it still slam fires. Its not the piston either as i put my stock piston back in and it still refuses to work. I have also heard it may be something with the cylinder? not sure how but anything is possible. Currently in my gun i have an angel custom piston stainless steel spring guide and prommy sp190 spring.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'd check your trigger box and see if anything in there is broken as well as the piston. Running an sp190 is a really big spring and without the propper upgrades, a rifle can fail quickly and quite easily.
Like CheeseMan said, post pictures.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Both the v-trigger and zero trigger are generally accepted as the best trigger options out there, so yes, I'd say it's a good choice. But there are other upgrades you will probably need to look into as well if you want you rifle to be able to handle a sp190 spring.

Also, you should go make an intro post in the intro section, it's part of the forum rules.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.