Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as you guys know I have my ghetto l96. With its craptastic hopup system that is using a aeg nub and I`m getting human sized target shots at 230 feet away. Thank you Shane for volunteering as a target don`t know why he agreed? Also I chronoed the L96. Putting out a measly 380 fps with .23. I`m was using .36 for target. So should I get the UTG l96 upgrade kit or do you think I should not? Its only 30 dollars for a better piston and spring guide and stronger spring. How should I reinforced the searbox. I going to buy a new one soon anyways and its the upgrade kit worth getting. ALso I`m going to get my paint so I can paint my gun Hello kitty soon.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
If you feel your rifle is shooting the way you want it, don't bother with a new hop up. None of us have shot the rifle, therefore its up to you to decide whether the "ghetto" hop up is sufficient enough to use on the field. If it is too inconsistent and does not shoot on par/better than other rifles, then it is time to stick in a new hop up such as the PDI version.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.