Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stumbled across this AEG on accident while randomly browsing while I was talking on the phone, and it got me curious.

It's not your typical aeg (afaik, the SSR only exists here) and it's definitely long-range...while also being lighter than your typical M14.

Have any of you had any experience with this? Or should I just stick to my cyma M14?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I've read that the V2 Gearboxes do crack...and it being a VFC, and the only one of it's kind...I'm concerned that there wouldn't be many replacement parts. I'm sure the gears themselves are easily interchangable(or maybe not, I dunno) but if the GB goes then where do I get a replacement lol. I simply don't know enough about internals.

And as far as the weight is concerned, according to ehobbyasia, my cyma socom is 3520, while the SSR is listed as 3330. Not a huge difference, and I don't know how reliable that source is, but it's still less. Having not actually held the gun- I don't know, but it seems like it would have a better balance as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.