Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of you were curious as to why I picked the JG M4 tanker as my secondary for my DMR loadout. This video shows a few reasons why. >:D

Linkety link to video (PS: If any of you know how I can insert the embed html code, please let me know).:doh:

Of course, once I'm tired and sweaty, the M4 goes in the trunk of the car and the HK USP comes on.:tup:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Will do. Interestingly enough, when I switched to a lower voltage battery, the whine was gone (the one in the video is a 11.1v Li PO, I grabbed a 7.2V Li PO instead when I just went to adjust it), so now I'm unsure if I should adjust or if it is simply the higher motor speed (because of the voltage increase) making the whine.

Of course, I could just use the 7.2 and spare the gears a bit of extra wear and tear.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kranium, I went back and checked the "syndication" option in YouTube (it says it should be viewable on mobile phones). Don't know if there is anything else I can set / change to make it viewable... :(
What model Android phone, btw?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Definitely a strong option for a sidearm. There have been plenty of times when I wish I had something like this when I get rushed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.