Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
I haven't had many problems, but I'm not the best to say as my rifle's hop-up is a little bit on the inconsistent side (I need to shim/convert to DIY TDC). Almost all of the .4's on the market will probably be exactly the same, the only two brands I would even consider to have the possibility of being noticeably different from MB's would be Bioval and BBBastard.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Airsoft GI has their own .4's for $16 for 2k, cheaper than I've found Madbulls, but if you're buying from AA, it's probably worth the $4 extra to just throw them in with your order.

Also, the two brands I mentioned earlier are significantly more expensive than any other brand on the market (Bioval= 500 for $12, BBBastard= 1k for $30)

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually, im buying from EHobby, Because I can get the TM chamber w/ rushed shipping (3-5 day) for $2 Less. They have MB .4s for $17.50 for 2k of them. They also have some Guarder .4's at $8 for 1K. I could save $1.50 if I buy two of those over the MB.

EDIT: For the Tm Chamber and a jar of Mb it will cost ~$110 (that includes shipping), at AA

At EH, The Chamber and 2000 Guarder BB's will cost ~$111 (including 3-5day shipping, but that times excludes customs)

Well, AA it is!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mroverkill said:
Glad I could help. Also, the Guarders probably would have been exactly the same as the MB's had you bought them.
Thanks.

probably, anything that are heavier than .36 seem to be MB and rebrands these days >.<

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the3rdeye88 said:
What about the visibility of green BB's? I'm looking at some .36 ASGI and Javelin BB's.
I have wondered that too. it seems as thought they would blend with a forest environment unless they were neon green

·
Registered
37 Posts
The best .4's out there from my experience are the goldenball .4's. And although they are only available in black, they are much better than madbull or its rebrands. Just thought i'd shed some light on some other options. Also they made .36's and .32's should you ever need some.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.