Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tokyo Marui VSR 10 G Spec, lot's of plans are in the works, so stay tuned.

Internals:

-PSS10 Piston Sear-Not Installed
-PSS10 SP130-Not Installed
-PSS10 SP170
-PSS10 Neo Orange Piston
-PSS10 Zero Trigger
-Custom Polished Cylinder Head
-Nine Ball Bucking
-PDI Ezy Spring Guide
-PDI Vacuum Piston-Not Installed

Externals:

-Fortress M40A3 Stock
-NC Star 3-9x 32mm Scope

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It doesn't shoot now, as the trigger system is FUBAR. I have a zero trigger unit along with a Neo Piston, SP170 spring, Nine Ball hop up bucking, and spring guide. After that I should be getting at least 550fps, I'll post groupings and range when I recieve the upgrades next week.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea. I'll definitely have to call sometime. We can get a little sniper spotter thing going an whoop everyone. lol
Just like old times, I'll talk to the boys on RAGE, and maybe we can get something going on your field. If it's still available?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Actually purchasing the spring, I may end up cutting down the Sp170, we'll have to see now. I'm getting used to the bolt pull.

I still need a new spring guide, and the internals will good for a bit. After that, I'll be purchasing new Bi-pod and scope, along with M40A3 stock, and longer outer barrel.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Gah I wish I could get a damn job
Your doing everything I want to. I want to upgrade the internals on this and get all the Remmington Externals I can get along with a Fluted Barrel.
Its still very nice +1.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.