Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Sorry for the necro but this did not deserve a new thread. PDI Japan is making a mars rail system for the vsr-10. Should be released in mid July, price is so far unavailable but I can imaging it will probably cost more then the Avalon that retailed for 70$.

Personally I like the avalon because it comes with an adapter that allows it to work on tanaka's, ca m24, aps2 as well as the vsr-10 and its clones. No word yet if the pdi will be compatible with multiple platforms.

Reactions: MiloXC3

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
FFS... Gi has that Avalon MARS Rail System but they only send as far as Canada... I think this MARS might look pretty bad ass on my APR. >8D

Reactions: Rubiksklube

·
Registered
227 Posts
Defiantly Wandall, it did wonders for the aesthetics on mine and it should be the same exact specs. If you haven't seen pics of my rifle Wandall you could go look at it for reference ( if you so chose). I have a fluted barrel like yours just not tappered.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Hey! Could you order one for me too and send it over here? I can't find any sellers that would sell it to europe...

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Count it for me and I'll see if it's not too much. :D Look for both quickest and cheapest (two separate as they are impossible together :D :p ) please. :) I really want that planet before Berget (in the end of this month).

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
That costs 148 euros... I do not know about you but if there's a chance to get this part with price -100, I'll go after that one even if it has more trouble on it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.