Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
VSR 10 McMillan Tac Stock Project

Hi Guys, been meaning to do this project for a while, after the m24 M40a3 CA project, well time finally given me the opportunity to do this VSR project. Well i have always wanted to have a variety stock for vsr, as you know not many available in the market. There's modelwork... and that's practically it now days.

For me personally i don't like the vsr stock, a bit old style and kind a boring. But the thing is vsr has the best mechanism and accuracy IMO.

So currently i'm using modelwork stock, so i have the original vsr stock doing nothing. So if you guys want to modifiy your current stock or your extra stock, hopefully this thread can be somewhat a bit helpful.

I'm doing the Mcmillan Tac stock replika with vsr body as a base stock. Why? Because carving inside the vsr body and the mag catch is such a bi*#ch. Cut at the right angle you ll get a strong base grip handle. You can see the rest below. Enjoyy.. Beware BW Killer :)

·
Registered
366 Posts
You have some talent sir!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.