·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A.Atlanta:
TM VSR-10 Pro
TM Scope Mount
ASGI:
Action Army Zero Trigger and Piston http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=9273
RedWolf:
Laylax Spring guide
Laylax 170 Spring
Laylax 6.03 430mm tbb
NineBall vsr bucking
Madbull .36g
Is there anything that is absolutely, positively, extremely
important to add?
I have a scope. I don't want/need a bipod.
Opinions, comments, words of wisdom, or anything else would be very helpful.
Im pretty much met my budget

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was searching around and saw that people were getting bb curves going up and to the right. Is this a problem most vsr-10s will face?
And I will probably down grade the spring to a m150 and use .30s or something around there.

EDIT:
What do you think of this barrel? I know Modify makes some pretty good gear sets for AEGs, but I have no idea about their barrels.
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=9275

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My fields FPS limit is 440 w/ a .36 which is equal to around 580 w/ .2. I'm not sure about the field you play at, but at mine, it is huge. Having that extra "oomph" would really make a difference. Plus, I want them to be able to feel the hit. So, having around a 425 FPS w/ .3s would be my desired velocity. I will definitely contact you if I have this issue. I would hate to buy all of these parts (EXPENSIVE) and have it curve like crazy.
Other than that, are all of the parts on my list of good quality? I know Laylax is amazing, but what about that Action Army Zero Trigger or the (maybe) Modify 6.03 tbb.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After I make my order, I'm going to have to follow your guide to ghillies. What brand of BBs would you recommend? I've been looking into getting KSC, MadBull, Bioval, or Goldenball, but don't know which one to get.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.