Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
If you are getting the TM PRO, that means it will come with a TM bucking. Now I love my nineball but I wish I had a TM bucking to use. I have heard nothing but great things about the TM.

However, having an extra bucking is always useful. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
[quote author=flippin board=vsrclone thread=3627 post=32841 time=1318890458]I was searching around and saw that people were getting bb curves going up and to the right. Is this a problem most vsr-10s will face?
/quote]

I know I had major problems with my rifle when I got it. Right curve gave me a giant headache.

I ended up applying an o-ring to the arm after shaving the arm down. Works pretty darn well now, using .4s at 375 fps.

I would see how things go with your rifle before doing any mods to the chamber. PM me for more details if you are having some trouble or post here.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Never heard of the Action Army Trig, but I would imagine it being of rather solid quality. Someone has to try it so why not be the first? ;)

The rest of the list looks good, although I will add that .4s are my favorite, more so than the .36s. Just a personal preference of mine. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.