Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I was wondering if anybody knew the differences between versions one, two, and three. A friend of mine would potentially give me his version one TM if I asked, but it has a broken bolt, I think. At any rate, how do those oldies compare to the new ones?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes furrycowthingy, there are a total of three versions now, obviously we are on the third. I will pick this up from him (likely for free) and then I will have a good place to start from, platform-wise. Oh man, I hope there is no difference. <--Excitement building...

He said he thinks there is a difference in the diameter of the piston head by about 1/4 inch, but thinks that the bolt/cylinder is the same...which I don't think is possible...anyway if it is compatible with lal the new parts as you say Mgunner, I am upgrading this beast and it won't matter.

One mans attic trash is another man's exotic dream.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I know for one the bolt handle has changed but I don't know which version it changed on. The newest one (which is what I have) has the roundish bolt handle, with a sort of ball on the end (but not as drastic as an l96) and the older one was a little more square.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.