Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum but well known on other UK forums.

I wanted to let you know about my new website that sells L96 and VSR upgrade parts.

In short, I got fed up with the high prices and limited stock/ choice of said parts.

So I started importing some for my own rifles and they worked so well I decided to sell some on thus helping fellow airsofters whilst still making it worth my while.

If you have any questions just ask. I have quite a lot of experience with upgrading VSRs and L96 rifles so maybe able to help.

www.airsoftsniperparts.com

Cheers
Daz

mods - please move to relevant section if this is the wrong place.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Welcome Dazz, I quickly skimmed your store, and I love it. Rather than have this in the commerce section, I would like to move it to the "General Board" for the time being. Your site is pretty sweet, and I love the low prices.

Please make an intro post as we would love to get to know you. Thank you for posting this though, much appreciated!

You make me seriously want to reconsider purchasing an l96, and upgrading with your parts. Any details on how often you restock?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol, difficult at first because i first tried the stock setup. I managed to fit the the hop but had to use a thinner AEG hop rubber.

I'd stick to my own advice, this hop unit needs an AEG barrel and AEG rubber to work effectively.

Once i had done this it worked a treat. I did play with different sizes of AEG nubs before it worked just right. I found the inner tube of a biro pen worked the best :)

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
dazz666 said:
Once i had done this it worked a treat. I did play with different sizes of AEG nubs before it worked just right. I found the inner tube of a biro pen worked the best :)
I found the use of the longer PDI nub to give much more consistent results than the other nubs.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No Gas Parts i'm affraid. I admit to not having experience with gas rifles. I like to be able to offer advice on my parts based on experience.

Tough crowd lol - no teflon cylinders but i do have steel cylinders. Not sure on dimensions, mine are for the type 96 clones.

Im working on a deal for the L96 parts so i'll see what i can do, check the website shortly ;)

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
dazz666 said:
Im working on a deal for the L96 parts so i'll see what i can do, check the website shortly ;)
Depending on how things go, I might just buy a l96 part package for my buddy. That way I can use the rifle too.

I will be sure to check the website, but feel free to let us know how things work out with this. By any chance do you carry AEG barrels to go along with the chamber?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.