Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, i am new to this forum and recently bought my first semi decent airsoft gun not too long ago. i recently installed some SHS piston and trigger sears into my vsr10 clone. I had to file away the current sear guides to allow the new trigger sear to return back up without stopping half way through. i put the gun back together after installing the new sears and the first shot was perfect, but when i went to lift the bolt for the next shot it was very stiff, i then realised the trigger hadn't returned forward. I gently hit the bolt and the trigger clicked back forwards. This happens everytime now. Is there perhaps a chance that i didnt file enough material off or is it likely to do with something else? Thanks, Rex.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I think more picture is more great. and if you can, show us the link about your brand of gun( I know it's clone, but there is lots of brand clone this type : AGM,Well,chinamade,tercel...v...v..)

By the way, you need make intro post.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Glad to hear you fix problem ^_^.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.