Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is probably the most stupid question to ever grace this particular part of the forum, but are all VSR10's created with similar or the same internals and parts? Would upgrades intended for, say, a Marui work for AGM's model, or are there unique upgrades available, if they're available at all? Is compatibility something that exists at all?

Again, sorry if this is a silly question.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
For most clones the upgrades are completely the same. There are few weird ones out there that take half from one series and half from another. I'm not sure about the AGM model though.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I own the agm vsr10. Don't buy! Not really compatible. Cylinder takes aps2 parts. Trigger mech takes vsr10 but you can't use a z trigger because the piston base is at the wrong angle. A tune up kit runs like 270 from edgi. Its better to spend a few more bucks on the jg bar10.

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I own the agm vsr10. Don't buy! Not really compatible. Cylinder takes aps2 parts. Trigger mech takes vsr10 but you can't use a z trigger because the piston base is at the wrong angle. A tune up kit runs like 270 from edgi. Its better to spend a few more bucks on the jg bar10.

I have to admit I've already bought the gun.

I'm not really interested in using a zero trigger. When you say that the cylinder takes APS2 parts, do you mean that there are parts required to upgrade the cylinder that are incompatible with other parts in the VSR10? otherwise, it doesn't seem like a problem, I would think. Do you know anything else about parts compatibility, like the sear or barrels and such?

·
Registered
714 Posts
That's exactly what I mean. Aps2 is a different setup. As far as sears I plan to buy mine from edgi. They are the only ones who make upgraded sears. And tightbores will fit if you mod them.. I've got a link. Its not a bad gun. But its just difficult to find parts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.