Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in desperate need for a VSR hop-up adjustment lever for my JG BAR-10? The part is a black plastic that has a bar on it which pushes down on the hop-up arm. Does anyone have this part they could sell to me?

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Instead of worrying about it, make a top down adjuster. The lever is a flaw in the VSR's design anyways..
I think I'm going to take your advice Whisper. I was looking at TDC kit post at airsoft retreat and it looks pretty easy to do. One of my coworkers has a tap, and I will go to ace hardware store to look for a thumb screw and spring.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TDC DYI Done

I think I'm going to take your advice Whisper. I was looking at TDC kit post at airsoft retreat and it looks pretty easy to do. One of my coworkers has a tap, and I will go to ace hardware store to look for a thumb screw and spring.
I have finished the TDC mod here are some pics, I will have to check out the results over the weekend. Drilled a hole and then tapped it.

Parts list:
-1 M4 bolt
-1 spring

Total cost: $5 at local hardware store

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The TDC mod and danger wrex arm did wonders last weekend. It increased range and got tighter groupings. I was amazed how well this turned out, and solved my problem.

Attachments

·
Registered
568 Posts
Okay, sounds good. I can just imagine, r hop, tdc, m150 cut spring and goldenball 0.4g which have 0 voids and have really nice finish. Just need new barrel, the old one is filled with scratches, and I got no idea how they got there...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.